- Pure Water doesn't damage silver jewelry but most of the water we're exposed to in our daily lives is not purified. So don't use your jewelry in the shower, swimming pool, hot tub, spring pools.
- Chemicals in lotions and perfumes can also cause your jewelry to tarnish. Apply them first, let them dry, and then put your jewelry on. This alone can make a HUGE difference in your silver's luster.
- Maintain proper storage, always keep your jewelry in the box we provide. Air exposure can wreak havoc by tarnishing your delicate silver. Don't just leave it lying on your nightstand or in an open jewelry chest. And, don't just leave it in your purse or drawer!
- Silver jewellery with no gemstones or pearls can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent. Completely dry with a soft lint free, or nonabrasive cloth before storing. Please don't use your kitchen paper towel to dry as this can scratch your silver!
- If you need something a little more robust try a polish specifically for silver like Silvo (i.e not Brasso or pledge!). Simply shake well, apply with a soft cloth and leave to dry. Gently rub off with a clean soft cloth and get ready to discover some serious sparkle.
Wonderfully silver that is regularly used typically needs less care, so a great reason to wear your beautiful pieces regularly.