- How adjustable sizes work?
To adjust the ring size, you gently and carefully push or pull the two ends of the open band apart or closer together. This can be done by hand, using your fingers or small pliers, if necessary, to ensure a comfortable fit. Be cautious not to over-bend the ring, as it may weaken or damage the material.
- Where do you ship to?
We currently ship to the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, New Zealand, and the rest of the countries. All orders ship within 1-3 business days after ordering.
- When exactly will I receive my order?
Here’s how it works: You place an order online, and then we process it. Your package will typically ship from our warehouse within 1-3 business days. From then on, it all depends on the destination country.
For the USA, the estimated delivery time is 5-7 Days; for the rest of the countries, it's 1-2 weeks. For more information about shipping times, check our shipping policy.
- How can I change or cancel my order?
We accept cancellations only within 1-2 hours of purchase. Email our team within 1-2 hours of purchase, so we can try to make any changes to your order.
- Where is my order?
There are a few ways for you to check your order status:
1. When your order shipped, we sent you an email with a link to a tracking page. Find that email by searching your inbox for emails from AVIJEWELRY.
3. Still can't find it? No sweat. Just contact us and we can give you the latest status for your order.
- Where is AVIJEWELRY located?
We are headquartered in the heart of Sheridan, WY, USA.
- How do I process a return?
To process a return within the 30-DAYS, simply email, firstname.lastname@example.org, and one of our team members will help you process the request
Please note that original shipping fees are non-refundable, and return costs are the customer’s responsibility. Please indicate that this is a return on the Commercial Invoice.
Returns can NOT be made outside of the 30-day period.